Monday, September 29, 2014

Welcome

You might already be reading several blogs each day - some that teach you to cook, some that talk about improving your health, and some about saving money (my favorite)...or any other subject you can imagine.

This blog is about nothing specific - exposing aspects of everyday life's challenges and accomplishments to give regular people something to relate to.  Actually, I hate the idea of exposing my life to the world, but the internet and world of social media is so good at exposing the "best" of people and hiding the worst, and making everyday, regular people feel, well...like they aren't doing enough.

Here it is, in black and white (and sometimes color) - the life of a real person, good and bad, and how I deal with situations, right or wrong.  I can't say I am an expert in anything...but I do have experiences in several areas:  I am a:

-Daughter
-Sister
-Aunt
-Wife
-Mother
-Employee
-Scrapbooker
-Multiple Sclerosis patient
-Couponer
-Community Volunteer

Can you relate to any of those things?  If so, we can explore real every day challenges and accomplishments together.  Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment